Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Grandma and Grandpa-by Matheus

Learning intention: W.A.L.T.-write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I write a story about Grandma and Grandpa in order using full stops and capital letters correctly.
                       Grandma and Grandpa
Two years ago me and my mum went to Brasil to visit my grandparents and my dogs. I had my 7th birthday and there were people who help so I could have a great birthday with my grandparents in Brasil.
I had an Avengers cake with chocolate. After we ate the cake I open my toys. I went to play with my little puppy. Then I played with my friends.We played tag at the backyard of our house.
Then I went to my other grandma and grandpa. When I 
got there I gathered some eggs from the 36 chickens.Then I gave 
the eggs to my grandpa. Lastly at night time we had dinner then everyone went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.