Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Diary Entry

Mophead
by Selina Tusitala Marsh

This is a piece of writing in the form of a Diary Entry. We have been studying Mophead for darma.


Dear Diary

Yesterday you wont believe what happen. I went to a Restorative Justice meeting and a lot happen. I had just told dad and mum what has been happening in school. They were furious, we went down to my school. I felt a little embarrassed but I knew I had to be brave. we saw the bully's parents. The teacher came in with the bully.

After we had the Restorative Justice I felt joyful hoping I will never be bullied. the bully came and apologised and asked to be friends, I wasn't sure what to say, "I'll think about it" I said. My family and I went home, I entered my room and started reading my book, my parents came in to check on me. as soon as they left I put on my red dress and started acting just like Diana Ross.

I felt like a free spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.